Thursday, October 15, 2015

More not birding Øygarden - Long awaited updates to the website

As I am unable to get out and about in Øygarden at the moment I have been using the time to do some much need updates to my website which has fallen by the wayside during the last few years.

One of the pages I have added recently was a very good offshore trip in the southern part of the Norwegian sector during the spring of 2014. Plenty of migrant passerines and some seabirds. More details can be seen on this page.

Kestrel tårnfalk

Redshank rødstilk

Male Common Redstart rødstjert

Tree Pipit trepiplerke

I have also added a couple of whale pages - Pilot Whale gridhval and Minke Whale vågehval along with a load of other updates - more to come in the near future I hope!

A list of the latest updates can be seen here.

No comments: