Monday, March 07, 2016

Øygarden 28.02 - 05.03 - Just about ticking over

Work, car and pretty much everything conspiring to ensure that I spend the minimum of time outside.

However, still keeping things just about ticking over - although its all "from the kitchen window", "whilst waiting for the bus" or something along those lines.

During strong winds on 01 March the first Woodpigeon ringdue passed the house along with a couple of domestic pigeons bydue.

Golden Eagle kongeørn flying past the house and attracting the attentions of a Great Black-backed Gull svartbak


On 03.03 a presumed 2cy Golden Eagle kongeørn flew south - I only spotted it because I'd left my desk to take a telephone call. On the same day I saw Lapwing vipe "everywhere" and a flock of 10 Fieldfare gråtrost from the bus on the way in to the office.....

Waiting for the bus on 04.03 a Grey-headed Woodpecker gråspett sang repeatedly.


No comments: