Sunday, March 07, 2021

Øygarden 01-07 March 2021 - The week that wasn't

Work took the upper hand this week and there was very little time spent out and about.

On 02 March I did my usual round at Herdlevær but it was very quiet indeed. On my way home a tip off about an owl at Oen had me doing a U-turn but it turned out to be just a Sparrowhawk spurvehauk. Always nice with such messages though - sometimes they come good:) This one turned out well too as on the way home I picked up the first Teal krikkand of the year on Rotevatnet.

Starling stær at Nautnes 01 March

Sparrowhawk spurvehauk at Oen 02 March (picture taken through a window)

Teal krikkand on Rotevatnet, Tjeldstø 02 March

The Teal krikkand pair were on Husvatnet again on 05 March.

Other than that just the usual White-tailed Eagles havørn etc from the terrace.


No comments: