Monday, March 16, 2020

Herdlevær 15 March 2020 - A cracking pair of chats

A very late and lazy stroll around my Herdlevær route with my youngest was very nice indeed. Although there were some heavy (but short) showers during the day we managed to avoid these whilst we were out. A small flock of Skylark sanglerke, a Ringed Plover sandlo and a Curlew storspove were the expected migrants.

Ringed Plover sandlo


Male Stonechat svartstrupe

The pair together

Random White-tailed Eagle havørn shot from my terrace earlier in the day

On our way back to the car a cracking pair of Stonechats svartstrupe gave much better views than the recent ones at Kollsnes.

In the evening I was both hot and thirsty have done the housework and went out on my terrace where I was almost hit by two Woodcock rugde who were obviously disputing territory. Magic.

No comments: